The Kashima Tourist Association (hereinafter referred to as “the Association”) will take the following measures to ensure the appropriate management and use of customers’ personal information.
1. Management of Personal Information
The Association will appropriately manage customers’ personal information in accordance with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
2. Purpose of Use and Scope of Collection
When asking customers to provide personal information on the Sakagura Tourism website, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card information, The Association shall inform customers in advance about the purpose of use regarding this information and the contact point for inquiries, and collect personal information within an appropriate scope.
3. Use of Personal Information
The Association will use customers’ personal information only within the scope of the purpose for which the customer has agreed upon. The personal information you enter on the Sake Brewery Tourism website will be used only for the following purposes:
- 1.To process and manage orders
- 2.To process and manage payment
- 3.To deliver and manage purchased products
- 4.To respond to inquiries before and after purchase
- 5.To handle and process returns
- 6.To conduct market research and other surveys and studies
4. Prohibition of Sharing and Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Association will not provide or disclose customers’ personal information to any third party unless The Association obtains consent from the customer or there is a legitimate reason for requesting disclosure based on laws and regulations.
5. Securing and Improving Information Security
The Association will strive to secure and improve information security in order to prevent the leakage, loss, and/or falsification of customers’ personal information.
6. Response to Requests to Disclose and/or Correct Personal Information
If a customer wishes to disclose or correct/alter their own personal information, The Association will respond to the request within a reasonable period and scope after confirming the identity of the customer who made the request.
The consumption of alcohol by minors is prohibited by law. Alcoholic beverages will not be sold to those under 20 years of age.